Overnight care for dogs
I am only accepting small dogs for overnight care.
Your dog must be 35# or less.
$50 for each night of overnight care at my house.
$75 per night for 2 dogs from the same home.
Sadie discount: every consecutive eighth night is free! This applies to a single visit.
Holiday nights are an additional $10.
Holidays are New Year's EVE, New Year’s Day, Memorial day, 4th of July, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas EVE, and Christmas day.
- Drop off/pick up is by appointment after 8am and before 10pm.
- Transportation fee: $10 - $40 (depending on distance) to pick up or drop off your dog.
Billing and Payment:
You will receive an invoice when you pick up your dog. Payment is due at that time. I accept cash, check, Venmo, Zelle and Apple Pay.
Requirements for boarding
- Dogs must be 35 pounds or less.
- Dogs must be completely house broken. That means no marking or use of pee pads.
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must be healthy and up to date on all vaccinations. I require vaccination records.
- Dogs must not be destructive to my property.
- Dogs must get along well with other dogs. No Jerks!
Prior to your dog's first overnight stay, I require an in-person intake visit in my home with you and your dog(s). This is to ensure that it is a good fit. Please plan on 30-60 minutes for this initial visit.
My overnight business has become very busy. To ensue proper care of your dog, I strictly limit the number of dogs I care for at one time. To guarantee your dog's spot, particularly around holidays, please reserve well in advance. For many holidays I am often booked to capacity more than one month in advance. I do keep a wait list. Please feel free to email to inquire at any time regarding availability.
Enclosed back yard
Enclosed back yard
Yes, they sleep with me.
My lap accommodates one dog....