Overnight care for dogs
ATTENTION: I am booked up for overnight care from
December 23, 2019 - January 3, 2020.
I am not taking any more dogs during that period.
$50 for each night of overnight care at my house.
$75 per night for 2 dogs from the same home.
Sadie discount: every consecutive eighth night is free! This applies to a single visit.
Holiday nights are an additional $10.
Holidays are New Year's EVE, New Year’s Day, Memorial day, 4th of July, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas EVE, and Christmas day.
- Drop off/pick up is by appointment after 8am and before 10pm.
- Transportation fee: $10 - $20 (depending on distance) to pick up or drop off your dog.
Billing and Payment:
You will receive an invoice when you pick up your dog. Payment is due at that time. I accept cash, check, Venmo and Zelle.
Requirements for boarding
- Dogs must be completely house broken. That means no marking or use of pee pads.
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must be healthy and up to date on all vaccinations. I require vaccination records.
- Dogs must not be destructive to my property.
- Dogs must get along well with other dogs. No Jerks!
Prior to your dog's first overnight stay, I require an in-person intake visit in my home with you and your dog(s). This is to ensure that it is a good fit. Please plan on 30-60 minutes for this initial visit.
My overnight business has become very busy. To ensue proper care of your dog, I strictly limit the number of dogs I care for at one time. To guarantee your dog's spot, particularly around holidays, please reserve well in advance. For many holidays I am often booked to capacity more than one month in advance. I do keep a wait list. Please feel free to email to inquire at any time regarding availability.
Enclosed back yard
Enclosed back yard
Yes, they sleep with me.
My lap accommodates all dogs, big.....